Gov. Phil Scott has signed legislation allowing efficiency utilities to create programs reducing greenhouse gas emissions from Vermont’s trans… Read more
ESSEX -- Town Fire Warden Charlie Cole announced that the Town of E… Read more
Dunkin’ is celebrating local educators with its new “Raise a Cup to… Read more
ESSEX -- Essex Police has reported that a town resident was arreste… Read more
When: Thursday, Sept. 24, 6:30 p.m. Read more
Over the next few weeks, all registered Vermont voters will find a … Read more
SHELBURNE — In recognition of Child Passenger Safety Week, the Chit… Read more
- Op-Ed: The importance of this election
- Gov. Phil Scott signs off on climate change utilities boost
- MAPPED: What to do near Essex this weekend, Sept. 25-27
- New online burn permit platform goes live as ban is lifted for outside the village
- See what area principals had to say about the start of the school year, plus first week photos
ESSEX -- Thrilling news for high school athletes came out of Montpelier Tuesday when it was announced during Governor Phil Scott’s press conference that schools will be able to enter Step III of reopening.
Upon learning that the head coaching position for the Essex High School (EHS) boys’ volleyball varsity team was going to be up for grabs, Laken Shook knew right away she’d be applying for it.
The Essex High School Athletics Department has released its 2020 fall schedules and listed its coaching staff for the year.