Get a jump on Black Friday deals and find the items you’re looking for before they’re sold out by visiting these stores during their earlier hours. Read more
One of our native wildlife species historically played an important… Read more
COLCHESTER -- Age Well, the leading experts on aging in Northwester… Read more
As COVID-19 cases increase across Vermont, we'll provide you a dail… Read more
If you’re in need of some last-minute ingredients, an extra side di… Read more
MONTPELIER – Emails and text messages claiming to be from the Vermo… Read more
- These retailers in Chittenden County will be opening a little earlier on Black Friday
- We asked, they answered: What are Fleming Elementary students and staff thankful for?
- Essex Fire Department names new firetruck after its special 'fire girl'
- Did You Know? Conservationists restored Vermont's wild turkey population 50 years ago. Here's why.
- Age Well partners with CARS to offer vehicle donations
THETFORD -- A combined team of Albert D. Lawton Intermediate and Essex Middle School cross country runners, who ran as "Essex," had an extremely successful state championship showing at Thetford Academy Nov. 1.
BURLINGTON -- A successful season for the Essex High School (EHS) boys’ soccer team didn’t achieve the ultimate goal as the Hornets fell 1-0 in overtime Saturday to Burlington High in the 2020 Vermont D1 Championship.
Essex High School (EHS) Brady Martisus has put a couple of fantastic ribbons on a stellar senior cross country season.