Town of Essex Selectboard Meeting
When: Monday, April 5, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Online (Live streamed on Town Meeting TV)
Join the meeting online through Microsoft Teams Meeting: Depending on your browser, you may need to download prompted software or call in for audio.
Simply tune in to watch through YouTube (no participation possible): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLljLFn4BZd2MX8tMSIwlYGFAQOith-Q_F.
For calling in: Dial (802) 377-3784 and use the conference ID: ID: 720 034 015#
Notes for participating:
- For the minutes, you are asked to provide your full name when speaking.
- Use the “chat” function of Microsoft Teams only to request to speak; do not use it for comments.
- Use the “raise your hand” function of Microsoft Teams to request to speak.
- When not speaking, mute the microphone on your device.
Agenda items of interest:
- Election of Chair, Vice Chair, Clerk
- Presentation of “Across the Dotted Line: Community Connections in Essex” by Gabrielle Smith from Heart and Soul of Essex
- Consider reconstitution of the Town/Village Storm Water Coordinating Committee and appointment of Selectboard member to the Committee
- Consider appointment of Selectboard member to Cannabis Study Committee
- **Discussion of pending or probable civil litigation
- ***Discussion and possible action to execute American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) contract for 2021-2024
- Consider approval of support for grant funding for rehabilitation of culvert on Old Susie Wilson Road
- Consider approval of support for grant funding for 2022 Town Highway Class 2 Paving Grant - Essex Way
- Consider approval of support for grant funding for 2022 Town Highway Class 2 Paving Grant - Old Stage Road
**An executive session is anticipated to discuss pending or probable litigation
***An executive session is anticipated for contracts and labor relations agreements with employees
Find the full agenda and meeting packet at essexvt.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_04052021-1133.