Town of Essex Selectboard Meeting
When: Monday, May 3, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Online (Live streamed on Town Meeting TV)
Join the meeting online through Microsoft Teams Meeting: Depending on your browser, you may need to download prompted software or call in for audio.
Simply tune in to watch through YouTube (no participation possible): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLljLFn4BZd2MX8tMSIwlYGFAQOith-Q_F.
For calling in: Dial (802) 377-3784 and use the conference ID: ID: 150 964 34#
Notes for participating:
- For the minutes, you are asked to provide your full name when speaking.
- Use the “chat” function of Microsoft Teams only to request to speak; do not use it for comments.
- Use the “raise your hand” function of Microsoft Teams to request to speak.
- When not speaking, mute the microphone on your device.
Agenda items of interest:
- Public Hearing about Fiscal Year 2022 Water and Sewer Budget and Rates
- Consider adoption of Fiscal Year 2022 Water and Sewer Budget and Rates
- Hearing for Dog Bite Complaint
- *Consider resident request that the Selectboard share potential texts and messages created during past Selectboard meetings
- Consider approval of Human Services Funding for fiscal year 2021
- Consider approval of focus areas for Human Services Funding in fiscal year 2022
- Consider transferring portion of remaining merger funding to Village of Essex Junction for separation exploration
- Discuss American Rescue Plan Act money and possible process for sharing funding with Village of Essex Junction
- *Legal discussion on Village of Essex Junction’s proposed separation from Town of Essex
*An executive session may be necessary to discuss legal matters
Find the full agenda and meeting packet at essexvt.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05032021-1149.