Village of Essex Junction Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
When: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Online (Live-streamed on Town Meeting TV)
Join the meeting online through Microsoft Teams Meeting: Depending on your browser, you may need to download prompted software or call in for audio.
Simply tune in to watch through YouTube (no participation possible): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLljLFn4BZd2NDBcfrHVdIR7eUeko7haxg.
For calling in, dial (802) 377-3784 and use the conference ID: 400 899 176#
Notes for participating:
- For the minutes, you are asked to provide your full name when speaking.
- Use the “chat” function of Microsoft Teams only to request to speak; do not use it for comments.
- Use the “raise your hand” function of Microsoft Teams to request to speak.
- When not speaking, mute the microphone on your device.
Agenda items of interest:
- Consider approval of Bike/Walk Advisory Committee grant application
- Consider approval of April 2021 ballot question for increase of Village Trustees stipend
- Discussion and possible approval of research for Economic Development Commission on potential initiatives like Phoenix Project Events
Find the full agenda and meeting packet at essexvt.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_02012021-1088.